Our films give maximum stability to all types of grouped products such as packs of tins, bottles, cartons, etc. Formulas to suit each application mean we can reduce thicknesses and adapt to a wide variety of application machine.
- Possibility of manufacturing in mono-extrusion and co-extrusion.
- Wide range of widths and thicknesses..
- Adaptable shrink and slip values.
- Possibility of flexographic printing in up to 8 colours.
- The product can come in neutral, colours, with logo and barcode printing.
- High gripping force with reduced thicknesses.
- High resistance to ripping.
- Excellent optical properties: transparency and high shine.
- Possibility of micro-perforation to avoid condensation.
- Option of incorporating pre-cutting to make the pack easier to open.
- Great adaptability to application machinery.
- Non-stick film.
|Width||mm||180 to 2400|
|Thicknesses||µm||20 to 200|
|Reel diameter||mm||250to 1000|
|Cardboard cores||mm||ø int. 76 / 152|
|Plastic cores||mm||ø int. 76|
|Colours||According to requirement|
|Online printing||3 colours|
|Offline printing||8 colours|
|UVI protection||months||6 / 24|
|Slip||COF||0,15 to 0,50|
|Other additives||According to requirement|
|Corona treatment||dynas/cm||38 to 44|