The experience obtained over all these years means we can optimise use of Stretch Hood making us benchmark suppliers in the palletised load packing sectors.
The Stretch Hood represents a great technological step forward as no heat source is required, so it has great advantages for our customers.
- Strength:: Working with a smaller hood perimeter than the load gives constant horizontal and vertical tension that keeps the load compact without damaging the product.
- Stability: There is the possibility of overlapping the film below the pallet, creating perfect cohesion between the load/pallet that prevents damage due to stability problems during storage and transport.
- Impermeability: The load is protected against water and dust even when stored outside for a long period.
- Optical properties: The hoods’ optical properties in terms of shine and transparency along with the absence of folds and holes guarantee excellent presentation that makes the load perfectly visible.
- Traceability: Thanks to the film’s transparency, it is possible to use labels and read barcodes under the hood, making sure they do not get damaged or lost.
- Inviolability: It is easy to detect when a load has been tampered with once wrapped.
- High palletising frequency: Up to 150 pallets an hour.
- Film saving: The stretch film is an economy packing system as it works with a smaller perimeter of film than the load thereby reducing plastic consumption.
- Energy-saving: No combustion heat source is required.
- Safety: It avoids potential dangers linked to gas installations.
- Quality: As heat does not have to be applied, load properties are not altered and there is no danger of the film sticking to it.
|Tube perimeters||mm||1.920 to 4.800|
|Thicknesses||µm||40 to 180|
|Max reel diameter||mm||1000|
|Cardboard cores||mm||ø int. 76 / 152|
|Plastic cores||mm||ø int. 76|
|Colours||According to requirement|
|Bi-colours||According to requirement|
|Online printing||3 colours/2 sides|
|UVI protection||months||6 / 24|
|Slip||COF||0,15 to 0,50|
|Other additives||According to requirement|
|Corona treatment||dynas/cm||38 to 44|